Friday, July 29, 2011

Moments of cloudiness

I don’t know why I am writing this; actually I’m ultimately pissed off right now and feel like in deep need of expressing the shit out of me.
I can proudly n happily say that on a day to day basis i get pissed off, because this is what life brings on, however i get used to it n enjoy now being pissed off.

Let me tell you about some of the everyday-situations that turn me off,
for instance one of them is meeting some professional psychic judges who are experts at judging people from the very first sight. Just from the moment you say hello, they'll immediately know about your complete curriculum vitae, make a multidimensional analysis of your personality, your IQ, and even read your stupid mind. And afterwards, expect a treatment based on that precious analysis which I don’t know from where they actually got it. And of course you have to accept that, because no matter how many ages you spend trying to change that impression, you will not. So yea deal with it, accept the totally different person they assumed you are and accept the way they treat you. Ah I forgot and you must change the way you perceive yourself because duh, they know you better of course.
These super abnormal genius people come from different backgrounds. You may meet a religious one, a paranoid one, a psychiatrist, a freak etc.
A psychiatrist will create a psychological profile for you, they know your weaknesses, your strengths, what you like what you don’t and don't ask me how. but hell if they believe in mind control, they will try to change your mind using very wicked methods (sarcasm). Regardless of how funny they are, still it pisses me off because they insult my intelligence indirectly while I actually prefer being insulted directly, add to this that they can make you shoot yourself.

The paranoid considers you too suspicious, or trying to hide sth, the freak assumes you are a freak as well. so yea live with that.
The religious assumes you are going to hell no matter what. i'm unveiled living in a hypocrite society, and people judge you according to your appearance. however, i very respect those who wear the veil and those who don't, so is it that hard for others to do the same? and why should i be stereotyped as irreligious and wrong? and why should a veiled girl wearing simple loose clothes be stereotyped as extremist? why can't we accept the "being different" notion and live with it instead of accepting to live with shit?
And yea i can't do anything about it, i never confront whoever judges me,
but instead i draw this smile and stay away from them as much as possible. you know why I do that? because their unconscious minds and emotions judged me first, so i may find it very hard to use the so called logic to convince them. Yet, i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment